Saturday 6 July 2013

Flying by Grand Falls and onto Bishops Falls

Here I am again and now in grand falls. We are just cruising these days in Newfoundland. I've made so many new friends, Doreen from Indian Brook B and B and her friends. I also met Doreen's grandsons flat Stanley. If you don't know who that is when I have real computer ill post some pictures. So many pictures to share. My tutu navigator, Daun wanted me to apologize to all the young readers who might be finding spelling errors in my tales, great job finding them, but it's tricky to tell tales on an iPhone;)  well hopefully tomorrow I can finally post some pictures of me on a boat in Springdale or on an old fire truck or even by a Newfoundland music stick. On the road again for the puffster! Oh and next tale I want to introduce you to my two riding friends, heather and Francine.

No comments:

Post a Comment